Windows 10 iso Free Download: Microsoft always comes up with the new and updated version of software’s that make our content quite professional and in more analytical way. The Windows 10 gets an updated version every year and this time we are going to discuss about the Windows 10 ISO and how to download Windows 10 ISO on your computer system.
Apart from the download link of Windows 10 iso, we will also have a look at its features and other relatable areas.
Windows 10 ISO:
Microsoft Windows 10 ISO
3.71GB / 2.77GB (32bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32 bit or 64 Bit)
6 June 2018
Click To Download Windows 10 ISO:
Windows 10 is currently available in 5 main editions for the personal computer devices. The Home and Pro version are sold in retail prices in majority of the countries and also as pre- loaded software in new computer system.
Microsoft has finally released Windows 10 1803 April 2018 update. It was expected that the updated name would be Spring Creators but later Microsoft changed the convention of it’s naming to April 2018 update.
To download the latest version of Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft has been in a extensive search by large number of users.
So, today we will give you a complete guide on how to download Windows 10 ISO on your computer system.
But before we move ahead let’s take a look on the features of Windows 10 ISO. For your convenience let me tell you that Microsoft updates Windows 10 every year and with each update comes an efficiently new interface and advanced features options to the operating system.
The expected new version of Windows 10 is expected to be released by August 2018. Hence we will keep you updated once the final release will take over the market.
The users who are using Windows 10 Version 1709 will automatically get this update via Windows Update. To check for the latest updates, follows the steps below:
- Go to Windows Settings (Windows Key + I).
- Go to Update & Security.
- Check the progress in notification bar.
Features of Windows 10 ISO:
So, before we move towards the downloading process let us take a look at its features:
- Windows defender advanced threat protection
- Windows Analytics
- Windows Autopilot
- Intelligent security
- Simplified updates
- Flexible management
- Enhanced productivity
- Volume licensing service center
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor system
- 1GB 32-bit RAM
- Hard disk space of 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics Card of DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 0 driver
- Display of 800×600
- A blank USB flash drive of 5GB if you want to create any type of media.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
Windows 10 ISO free download and Installation Process:
Windows 10 April 2018 update is up in the market after months of internal testing! Several reports had confirmed last month that the Redstone 4 Insider Preview Build 17133 appears to be the Release to Manufacturers (RTM) build.
Steps to download Windows 10 ISO:
So let’s get to towards the steps to download Windows 10 ISO:
1. Click on the given download link.
2. On the select edition drop down menu click on Windows 10 April 2018 Update ISO and click on confirm.
3. Under Language section select the language according to your convenience.
4. You will now see two tabs to download either the 32-bit or the 64-bit Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Simply click on the right one and the download will begin.
Windows 10 ISO is a updated new version with several new features which also includes the Exciting Timeline, Focus Assist, and many more tools along with Game Bar, Microsoft Edge, Cortana etc.
Also have a look:
So are you going to download Windows 10 ISO and install it manually on your computer or would you rather like to wait for the pop up notification to update your version?
Moreover, Do share what your expectations for the upcoming new version of Windows 10 ISO? Also, feel free to comment below if you face any issue while downloading windows 10 iso free and we will be happy to reply back.
Till then keep exploring different software on our website and share your ideas with us.