Nowadays there are some bugs in the latest update of the network configuration in windows 10, windows 8, windows 8.1. Due to which many users reported that DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET have started appearing in Google Chrome. Although you have internet connectivity that runs fine you will see this issue because of some flaws in APN or DNS Firewall issues.
Error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET or DNS PROBE FINISHED NO INTERNET may appear for various reasons. First of them could be incomplete internet connectivity, well, in that case, you make sure by using any other browser than chrome for that.
This problem contains this text when you once hit details.
This webpage is not available
“Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.”
“Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.”
If that is the case, we are going to provide you with the best Solution ever. Below are some solutions to your Problem. Follow up carefully step by step and you will have your problem solved.
How to Solve DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error in Google Chrome:
You can solve it by Using Command Prompt
First, Open Command Prompt using Run as Administrator. Then click on start menu and search for cmd. Right click on Command Prompt and click on Run as Administrator.
- If you are using mac, then open c:\ root. (Dns probe finished no internet mac)
- Secondly, enter the command mentioned below in command prompt.
netsh winsock reset
- Finally, just restart your PC. This solution will resolve DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error.
TCP/IPv4 – Change DNS
You can also solve DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET by changing DNS address in TCP/IPv4 settings.
How to change DNS in Windows 10?
- First Right click on Windows Logo and then click on Network Connection
- Select the network you are connected with, then open Properties.
- Choose Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- Now select Use the Following DNS Server Address.
- Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Finally, click on apply the settings and restart your PC and your problem should be gone.
Solve this issue by Update Driver Software:
First Download Latest Version of Drivers for Your PC:
You must have to continuously update your device drivers at least once in three months to maintain the efficiency of your PC. If DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET isn’t solved by applying above solutions, then apply this method. It will most probably solve any error related to network configuration.
How to update Driver of PC?
- Start by Open Run (Windows+R).
- Then Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- Now you will see one option of Network Adapter in the list.
- Click on Expand Network Adapter and then Right Click on Your Network Connection.
- Select Update Driver Software Option.
- choose to Browse my computer for driver software.
- Then select your compatible network hardware and click Next.
- Now after successful update of drivers, you will see the dialog box of successful driver update.
- Finally, restart your PC and your problem must be solved.
Done! See how easy it is to fix Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. So make sure to visit our site again for amazing blogs and softwares like: