MAC OS X LION ISO: Software Information.
- Software name: Mac OS X Lion ISO.
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone full Setup.
- Developer: Apple (Lone Author).
Minimum requirement for Mac OS X Lion ISO.
Before downloading it is always good to have a look at the requirements so that you don’t have to waste your data and time. These are:
- Intel Core 2 duo, Core i3, i5 or above processor.
- 7 GB of available disk space.
- 2 GB RAM.
- Mouse and keyboard.
Download Mac OS X Lion for free .iso image (OEM Version).
Key features of Mac OS X Lion ISO.
- Mac mail version 5.
- Automatically saves different versions of your documents as work.
- Automatically saving work in background.
- Resumes app to where you left last.
- Mac app store.
- All open apps fall under a group.
- Full screen apps.
- Multi touch gestures.
- Launch pad.
Mac OS X Lion: Overview.
In order to get the product famous either it should genuinely be the best of its kind or the marketing should be stunningly brilliant. Well Apple has got both of them. With its amazing quality products and with the best hardware and light OS, Apple had won billions of hearts around the globe. Mac is really amazing and fans are best way to approach the market. Apple launched Mac OS X Lion on July 1, 2011. While everyone was waiting for an update, it was time for the addition of 250 more features. And then the quality was always there to impress the folks.
For a regular Mac user there was nothing much, but as always the release created a buzz in the stores and people became excited to try it by themselves and the main reason for this was Apple. Thus the success of the release. The company name is enough to get fans excited about their new product and people just jump in buy it on the very day. The main reason behind this affection is the quality and interface that Apple provides to all its users. Just easy to use and operate on various platforms.
How to install Mac OS X Lion.
After going through all the technical specifications and amazing quality learning about Mac, it is time to try it by yourself. The download link has been provided below, use them to get started.
- Download the OS X 10.7 ISO/DMG files.
- Convert the DMG files to ISO files.
- Now burn the ISO files in bootable DVD.
- Now you have the boot disk.
- Now go to the boot menu and install the Mac OS X Lion ISO on your PC.
If there occurs any problem then you can also refer to the demo video provided below.
The Mac OS X Lion is one of the best OS ever created by Apple. A lot of efforts has been made on order to get it done. And Apple can proudly say that it paid off very well. After all these discussions, let’s end it here and if you want more such updates on OS, please follow us and also refer to any geeks you know.