Today, I will guide you on how to get free internet on your android phone. It’s a very quick and easy method and it will move you to the win-win situation.
How to Get Free Internet on Android
Many youngsters are always in the situation of having no data and no airtime. Get free internet on your android device by installing a simple app called Feat VPN. When we have guests, we normally offer them our Wi-Fi passwords and when we are in a public place, we are also provided with a Wi-Fi password. Somehow I never had a problem connecting to the internet in a cost effective way. But there are times when you are in a non-Wi-Fi zone and need to switch to your data bundle. Data bundles are great as you get more from your minutes than when you would using your airtime. However, I have noticed that when browsing Facebook and Youtube, your data doesn’t last that long. So, imagine being in some isolated area with no form of activity or being stuck with a group of people who are completely out of your social norm, and suddenly you have no data and no airtime. What would you do without the internet besides die a slow and painful death caused by total boredom? Well, we have the most amazing solution and the best part, it’s free! Yes, totally free, no catch, just a simple installation. Let me explain it to you.
Features of this App:
- This app has dual compatibility with both new and older versions of android.
- It’s totally free 🙂 , just btw I live by the moto “nothing in this world is free,” but believe me, this app is!
- This app supports named and Open VPN configuration files.
- When most of these processes are complete when installing other apps, rooting is the basic requirement. Luckily it is not true for the Feat VPN since you don’t need any rooting to use Feat VPN and can enjoy free internet.
- Beta versions of installers are a new trend and Android versions higher than 4.0, the Beta version is also available.
- It’s Accessible with coding and majority of android users are regular people like you and I, note coders and therefore it is very easy to understand and use.
Wouldn’t you like to know how to install this free app so that you can start using the internet right now. Let’s view the steps below and you’ll soon be browsing like there’s no tomorrow, and did I mention it’s free… I know, just checking if you heard it the first time.
How to Install:
You can download the app easily from the internet and I will provide you with the links at the end of this post too.
- Find the installer for your android version, download it and install it.
- If you don’t have the Feat configuration file, use the link provided here to download this link.
- Open the software and open the ‘Tunnel’ in the main menu.
- The next step would be to click on the option named ‘ADD’ to open it.
- In the new window which opens up, click on the LOAD button.
- Remember the configuration file which you downloaded earlier with the link I provided? Well here is where you will need to import it onto your SD card.
- Agree to all the software such as pass.txt etc.
- Every time you have to click the connect button.
I will also attach the Installation screenshots.
Download for the Android version 2.0 or 3.0
Download for versions 4.0 +
Also Check Wifi Speed Booster Software For Pc.