start download latest Network Inventory Advisor version 4.30.2859 for windows, It’s created by ClearApps, You can perform audits of all network software.
From ClearApps: Network Inventory Advisor is a tool used to audit all network software and hardware quickly and efficiently to reduce your IT cost. It automatically discovers all your network assets, scans them and builds ready-to-use reports. It helps you control and reduce your IT costs with automated agent-free network scanning. With Network Inventory Advisor you can easily track all hardware changes, audit software licenses and collect invaluable network data. With our high-end network audit software you can manage Windows, Mac OS, and Linux nodes and other network devices in one place. Network inventory Advisor easily detects all software installed in your network. It automatically tracks versions, install dates, publisher info and other relevant software data.
What’s new in version 4.30.2859
- new: customize your network tree look and function by changing the view to DNS names, IP addresses and more
- new: Detailed Reports are available for Macs and SNMP devices
- new: Tabular Reports now have a new field – Memory Manufacturer
- new: Autodesk products now have a new field in the Software Reports by Serial Number – Installation Type
- improved: license auditing, if more than one MS Office is installed
- improved: Partial Product Key for new MS Office versions is now also shown in Tabular Reports
- improved: nodes copying among groups
- fixed: huge Detailed reports can also be exported into PDF now
- fixed: Devices section of the reports could be missing details on COM ports
- fixed: random crashes when opening All Software reports
- fixed: rare crashes when notifying users about the presence of old agent utilities on the network
- fixed: empty Full User Name field in Tabular Reports occasionally on export
Download Network Inventory Advisor 4.30.2859 For Windows Now