Get NetSetMan For Windows Free. The efficient most powerful networking tools for managing the entire settings of your network for better performance and double output of your work in an organized way.
It is a straightforward network settings manager that makes it quick and easy to configure your laptop for home, college, and other frequently-visited networks.
The program works by creating profiles for each network you use, up to a maximum of six. These profiles can define your IP address, DNS server, computer name, workgroup, default printer, network drive mappings, host file entries, and more.
Not enough? You can also configure scripts to run whenever you select a particular profile, and these could run programs, stop and start services, tweak Registry settings, do almost anything you like.
And then, when you revisit a network, there’s no longer any need to manually adjust all your settings. Simply choose the appropriate profile and NetSetMan will change everything for you automatically, and in just a few seconds.
This version is free, but for personal, non-commercial use only. If you want to use it at work then you’ll need to purchase the Pro version, which also includes a few extras. You’re able to set up an unlimited number of profiles, and these can additionally include your network domain, proxy settings and browser home page (IE and Firefox).
Version 4.0.4 (Changelog):
– Full Windows 10 compatibility
– Fix: Scripts were not executed on logon screen
– Fix: In WinXP the Import dialog had an old UI style
– Fix: Checkboxes of restricted settings could be activated accidently
– Fix: Rare problem with WiFi connection after changing IP settings
– Fix (Pro): License file was deleted if located outside of program folder
– All settings dialogs will now remain on top of main window