MAC OS X El Capitan ISO: Software Information.
- Software name: Mac OS X El Capitan ISO.
- Type of Setup: Offline/Standalone full Setup.
- Developer: Apple (Lone Author).
Minimum requirement for Mac OS X El Capitan ISO.
Before downloading it is always good to have a look at the requirements so that you don’t have to waste your data and time. The system requirements for your mac product to support Mac OSX El Capitan are:
- Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later pre installed
- 2GB of RAM
- 8.8GB of available storage space.
- A compatible internet connection may be required for some features.
- An Apple ID may be required for some features.
Key features of Mac OS X El Capitan ISO.
- Major improvements to user experience and performance
- Addition of Metal graphics technology for faster launching of apps
- New and revamped Mission Control with split view function
- Natural Language processing support in Spotlight search
- New gestures for Mail and Calendar apps
- More third party extension support in photos application.
- Brand new Notes app with checklists, safari webpages, maps and other attachments.
Download Mac OS X El Capitan .iso installation files directly.
You can directly download MAC OS X El Capitan .iso files from the links given below:
Mac OS X El Capitan: Overview.
Mac OS X El Capitan was a major update introduced by Apple. In this update, Apple added metal graphics processing methods which allowed for faster graphical performance of apps in MacOS. It included under the hood performance improvements, new natural language processing and AI support for spotlight searches and much more. It built upon the design changes of its predecessor: Mac OS X Yosemite. In fact, its name is really significant as El Capitan is the name of one of the most popular rock formations at Yosemite national park and it signifies that this version of Mac had more under the hood changes to the previous version that is Mac OS X Yosemite. This follows the similar naming convention Apple has followed for previous versions of Mac that contained updates to their predecessor like Lion / Mountain Lion and Leopard / Snow Leopard. In this version, Apple built upon the graphical changes brought upon in Mac OS X Yosemite and focused on the areas on user experience and performance. This version of Mac also came with the new Metal Graphics technology which made activities like launching apps significantly faster than before.
How to install Mac OS X El Capitan.
After going through all the technical specifications and amazing quality learning about Mac, it is time to try it by yourself. The download link has been provided below, use them to get started.
- Download the OS X 10.11 ISO/DMG files.
- Convert the DMG files to ISO files.
- Now burn the ISO files in bootable DVD.
- Now you have the boot disk.
- Now go to the boot menu and install the Mac OS X El Capitan ISO on your PC.
If there occurs any problem then you can also refer to the demo video provided below.
The Mac OS X El Capitan was one of the best OS ever created by Apple. A lot of efforts had been made in order to get it done. Following a months-long beta testing period, OS X El Capitan was released to the public on Wednesday, September 30, 2015. The new version built upon the features on its predecessor Mac OS X Yosemite and focused on User Experience and Under the hood performance. This version of MacOS was a big hit after it hit the online shelves i.e. the Mac App Store.